Prikitiwww

My photo
Bintaro, Indonesia
call me Hanna! thanks sob :"))

Friday, July 17, 2009

Crying For Your Love, v&s

It's been long since i know you but i cant realize
i can't understand my l my heart

can't you hear me crying?
i'm desperate to have you
to have you back in my heart

the clock strikes its 3 am but i just cant feeling for you
it's been 3 months since you're with him and i blame myself
and i can't decide my feeling for you

seeing you holding hands, it hurts
but if it makes you happy i'll be alright
cause all i want is the best for you

* now i just want to say
just want you to know that i love you so bad
i know it's not the right time
but i always knew the time would heasleeep
because your smile in your eyes are haunting my mind
we are best friend untill now cant you hear my heartbeat?
when im here next to you, never meant to break our chains but


back to *


this song for..........................................

0 comments: